Professional & Personal Background
Upon completion of Medical School in 1984, Dr. Reddy worked in multiple international locations such as India, Russia, and United Kingdom as a physician, laboratory director, teacher, researcher and/or medical epidemiologist. Dr. Reddy has been working in the field of drug addiction and prevention for over 10 years. He specializes in providing physician-supervised holistic outpatient recovery clinical services to patients with substance use disorders.
Dr. Reddy was born and raised in India and migrated to United States in 1999. He and his wife live in Madison with their two children. In his free time, Dr. Reddy enjoys reading, listening to music and spending time with family and friends.
Education & Licenses
- Masters in Public Health, Epidemiology, University of Michigan
- Doctor of Endocrinology, Russia
- American Board of Preventive Medicine and Public Health Certified
- American Board of Holistic Medicine Certified
- American Society of Addiction Medicine